2011-06-29

My Reflection on Victoria's Secret





When I read article of Victoria’s secret, I learn that strategies create global brand. In the past, Victoria was the same product in style and price with other product. After, Victoria ‘s underwear can sell department stores because they improve style bra which create different product and add to income for Victoria. Beside victoia’secret built channel of successful market and access customer around the world, they made service through www.VictoriasSecrt.com. It advertise multiple media , there were fashion show ,catalogue photo and e-mail ; you can order to purchase. They crate global brand by had message many language of web site Victoria’s secret so that made international marketing. I think that Victoria’s secret made value brand which is unique, it make successful strategies marketing on the cyber is advertising product .







20 comments:

  1. A very fantastic voice. Thanks for your input. So cute ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good reflection I love it.

    I like your blog.

    Good idea

    ^v^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pepsi.......enjoy of life..eiei...
    The format your blog is very interesting and beautiful head very much.
    When I visit to your blog I feel like drink pepsi..Zaaaaaa:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fantastic job . I love your brand and design too much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW!>> it's a good job your reflection. I'm one of consumers your brand. I love design of your brand especially all presenter of your brand. They look like very handsome eieiei ^____^"

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOOD REFLECTION !!

    I like your blog and blog's design ,,that's good

    I love background and head of your blog,,, (there is my idol there.... Haha ^__^ )

    <<<<< GOOD ONE!!! >>>>>

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, the positioning is clearly reflected throught your design > )

    keep drinking PEPSI :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WoW !!!!
    !Your blog is interesting

    your background
    is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blog colorful.

    I like blue color!!

    I love Pepsi. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  10. WoW !!!!
    !Your blog is interesting

    your background
    is lovely

    I like all for your design.^^"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your . Head of blog is interesting, good design , good idea ,good reflection. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi.

    your blog is very interesting

    i love your design this blog

    i love it :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. So fantastic blog^^

    So sool Kha^^

    I like it so much^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow thank you very much for all comments it really important for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. WoW!I like Beckhem.555 I love your designed P' saranya. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW wow WOW!!! >> I love design of your brand that it make me like sportman in your blog.eieiei ^___^

    ReplyDelete